Saturday, November 23, 2013

Tattoos and body art are a fascinating exercise in curation. I have two: a moth on my forearm and a lotus on my side.

one red and one black goldfish tattoo with lotus flower #goldfish
one red and one black goldfish tattoo with lotus flower #goldfish
Click here to download
Tattoos and body art are a fascinating exercise in curation. I have two: a moth on my forearm and a lotus on my side.
Tattoos and body art are a fascinating exercise in curation. I have two: a moth on my forearm and a lotus on my side.
Click here to download
Gorgeous Daisy Tattoo Designs
Gorgeous Daisy Tattoo Designs
Click here to download
Marcin Aleksander Surowiec
Marcin Aleksander Surowiec
Click here to download
Interesting. ? 12.6.17
Interesting.  ?  12.6.17
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment